Things I can do now:
- 10 push ups in a row. And then 3 more sets.
- 60 crunches in a row. And then 3 more sets.
- Run for 3 minutes without stopping; treadmill for 20 minutes in total.
- Cycle for 15 minutes without stopping.
- Seated row for 15 minutes without stopping.
- 14 laps of a 50 metre pool without stopping, in under 30 minutes.
- 4 exercise sessions in a week.
- Leg press 160 kgs. 15 times. For 3 sets.
- Dumbbell bench press 10kgs each hand. 15 times. For 3 sets.
- Chest press 40 kgs. For 3 sets. Plus a bunch of other chest reps.
- Get through the week without an alcoholic drink.
- Fit into my size 12 pants and the waist is loose.
- Wake up at 5.15am in the morning and go to a boxing class. 5.15am.
- Eat a bunch of salad every day and enjoy it.
Things I can’t do yet:
- Not crave sweet foods.
- Get through a 45 minute circuit class without cheating on the number of reps.
- Do 5 exercise sessions in a week.
- Fit into my size 8 clothes.
- Care enough about my taste buds to explore exciting new recipes.
- Buy new small clothes.
- Lose weight consistently.
- Go for a walk with the new dog every day. (no dog yet!!)
- Fit exercise into my life without dropping a bunch of other stuff.
- Look forward to exercising.